Saturday 8 September 2007

Gina was mentioning in her blog RAKs - random acts of kindness. Today I was the recepient
of a RAK. Annette Morgan gave me a copy of her CD book - Gltzy Quilts. I was so pleased, it has really made my day. So thoughtful. I have had a quick browse and it look really good.
It can be ordered from www.rainbowdisks.com
Also today got the new book from Fibrefusion (Pauline Verrinder's group) called On Form.
It was the book launch at Art Van Go today. This also looks very good.
You may have gathered by now, I am a bit of a bookaholic. Try a random act of kindness
it makes the recepient feel sooo good.

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

I love the padfolio and the L/L work Pam. I'm also a really bad bookaholic and I'd love to get hold of Pauline V and group's new book. I have the others.